CCI Clean-22 ammunition uses an exclusive polymer bullet coating to greatly reduce copper and lead fouling in the barrel—without leaving a residue. It also cuts lead buildup in suppressors 60 to 80 percent. Both the Sub-Sonic and High Velocity loads feature a 40-grain round nose lead bullet with geometry that’s been optimized for accuracy. With dependable CCI priming and consistent propellant, Clean-22 provides flawless cycling through semi-automatics and all 22 LR firearms.
- Polymer bullet coating greatly reduces lead fouling in the barrel without leaving residue
- Cuts lead buildup in suppressors 60 to 80 percent
- Optimized bullet geometry for improved accuracy
- Reliable function in semi-automatic firearms
- Great option both casual and competitive shooters
Cartridge22 Long Rifle Grain Weight40 Grains Quantity400 Round Muzzle Velocity1235 Feet Per Second Muzzle Energy135 Foot Pounds Bullet StyleRound Nose Lead FreeNo Velocity RatingSupersonic Country of OriginUnited States of America