Bulk XM855 5.56mm Federal ammo for sale/Buy Federal XM855 5.56mm 62 gr FMJ/5.56mm 62 grain M855 ammunition for sale
500 rounds of Lake City Bulk XM855 5.56mm comes packaged in 25 individual boxes with 20 rounds each. 5.56mm M855 Ball Ammunition has a green bullet tip. Adopted by NATO in 1980, the new load has a spitzer boat-tail bullet. It also has much-improved penetration characteristics over the old M193 55-grain projectile at all ranges, resulting in higher retained velocity and greater accuracy at long range. The 5.56mm M855 is ideal for use in the M16A2 and M4 rifles.
This 5.56 x 45mm NATO ammunition from Federal is first run, first-quality ammo with the green-tip M855 (NATO SS109) 62 grain FMJ steel core penetrator bullet. The boxer-primed, reloadable brass case is headstamped with the manufacturer symbol and date of manufacture. Water-resistant lacquer-sealed primer.
Manufactured at the Lake City Army Ammunition Plant in Independence, Missouri, where every cartridge is visually inspected before packing.
- Manufacturer: Federal Ammunition (ATK)
- Caliber: 5.56 x 45mm
- Bullet Weight: 62 gr
- Case: Brass (Reloadable)
- Quantity: 500 Rounds; 25 boxes of 20
- Laws regarding the sale of ammunition are constantly evolving. As the consumer, it is important for you to be aware of federal, state, and local regulations regarding the online purchasing of ammunition. Prior to ordering ammunition online, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with current regulations in your state.
- We understand that state requirements may allow ammunition shipments to consumers with particular types of certifications. Rogers Sporting Goods reserves the right to impose additional shipping restrictions to individual states.
- You must be 18+ years old to purchase shotgun ammunition.
- You must be 21+ years old to purchase handgun or rifle ammunition.